Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He wished the same, his voice low and gentle. Takeshi released a sigh as the boy questioned the direction of his gaze. As Clay pulled close (in a gesture that Shi had to remind himself, was normal now that he was in charge,) the emperor steadied his gaze, making eye contact with Clay's own. Though he felt tense and wished to look away again, he maintained himself for now as he could, humming, No- no, Clay, you're... not ugly. He admitted, pulling his chin away awkwardly to shake his head. My apologies, my thoughts were drifting- I didn't mean to offend you. And there his voice steadied more confidently, as he tried to set himself back on the "right" track.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Takeshi - July 29, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM