Blackbeak Bluff i spoke to god
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

As a traveler, Eleuthera could appreciate a good accent. In fact, for most of her life. she and Séamus had been the accented ones, traveling from realm to foreign realm and plunging themselves into various, exotic cultures where they, alone, were the strangers. Immediately, Eleuthera was struck with a sense of fine appreciation for this woman — for an accent denoted a traveller, and judging by the distinct way she spoke, Eleuthera knew she must be far from home. What a brave, kindred soul! 

“An Empress?" the lilac sprite affirmed with a wry rhetorical question and, without pause, demonstrated the hospitality that an Empress truly deserved, even in neutral territory. She dipped her head and chest down, casting her gaze towards the earth and stilling her tail to a low, slow twitch — but Eleuthera didn’t want to overdo it, she after a moment she pushed herself up and moved onto the next obvious thing.

Eleuthera allowed her tongue to loll out the side of her mouth with the pleasant conversation.
“There’s no shortage of strong women around the wilds, these days," she mused out loud, hoping that this Huā would take it as the compliment it was meant to be. Her thoughts flitted to Lumiya and Ibis and Reiko and now this Huā, as beautiful and gracious as they were mighty. Perhaps she too, one day, would rank amongst the great women of this realm.

There was another aspect of this conversation that pleased the little ashen shewolf. She had been quite curious about the new group that claimed the offshore island, but not curious enough to approach the island without due cause. Meeting the Empress was certainly scratching an itch that, until now, had been unreachable.
“I did take notice of your claim! The last time I was here, another pack held the Islands. A band of sea dogs called Undersea." She had only met the group a few times, when she was far younger, but she knew that Elysium had considered then close friends.

girl u good♥
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - July 08, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - July 18, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 04:08 AM
RE: i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - August 27, 2020, 02:43 AM