Hushed Willows we'll make our homes on the water
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Dawn of Whitebark Stream? The gods of fate were at it again. She'd just send Dante to deliver a message to the woman's husband, even though the two had never formally met. It was a lucky thing the queen never forgot a name, but even then she'd lend a helping hand to whichever Whitebark member she came across. They'd be allied were it not for the long time it had taken for her court to get established.

I met your mate a while ago - Artyom, right? I've just sent a scout to your home actually, as these lands are getting terrorized by another group. Lumiya asked, needing to be sure. Her next story had become quite common around these parts; the Saints loved beating people up, especially young women it seemed. Her brows knitted together in a worried frown, a position they were in often nowadays. Did you catch his name? Was he a large, bulking male, black, brown and white coat - probably not completely wolf? The color of his eyes were lost on the young queen, but she remembered his stature. His condescending tone.

I'm Lumiya, queen of the faes of the Seelie Court. Should I fetch our healer for you? Perhaps she should've started with introductions, but the girl was still tired and things got ahead of her quite easily when she was stressed out. It almost looked like the other woman, Dawn as she now knew, was going to faint on her. She needed the information out of her first and foremost to confirm her suspicions, though she'd rush to get Deidra should things take a turn for the worse.
Messages In This Thread
we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 03:03 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Orlaith - July 21, 2020, 02:08 PM