Shadewood my, what big teeth i have
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Not a religious man himself, most of her words went in one ear and out the other. He understood the gist of it, and perhaps there was some logic to it all. Only time would tell if there was some truth behind her little ritual, even then... how could he really tell if it worked or not? Perhaps watch the women of the area he supposed... and see if their litters were more bountiful than usual - maybe it was all coincidental as well. 

Sigh.

He supposed it was hard to truly grasp such things, the occult evaded him still to this day with a lack of knowledge to it all. 

I'll keep an eye out for it. He cooed while walking toward her with the desire to brush their necks together and mix the bloodstains a little more through their wounds. I wish you luck in your future endeavours Poltergeist. Until we meet again. And like that, the spectre was off. He truly did hope they met again later on.
New Threads: closed
SHE'S LIKE KEROSENE
42 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
She chuckles, seeing her words meaning little to him. Still, the bloody man had attempted to make sense of it. He just failed on that part. He would move, his red aura a confident one as he sought her bleeding neck. His own rubbed against her open wound a purring guttural sound echoed from the spook.

And in an instant it was gone. He was gone. She glances where he vanished, pondering if he was a trick of her crazed mind or merely having been blessed by karma. "Farewell, my bloody prince" she utters to no one. He is long gone by now anyway. It mattered not. The fleeting encounter...

Would stay with her for a few days at most.
end
1/5
0/5