Firefly Glen Waiting, chewing through the ropes
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Lol I don't mind! I didn't even know that would count for the trade, but I think it would be cool if Arcturus gave him a few tips! :D

This Arcturus man -- so far, nothing about him particularly struck Āzon as "Dangerous". He even started warning him about the danger that was actually around, which made the pheonix start to question whether he was the one overreacting. Only time could tell if Arcturus was trust worthy or not, but for now, the he-wolf decided to lower his barriers temporarily just to hear the ebony male out.

"Moon........Spear..........th'hell is that?" Āzoniol pondered weakly, groaning with the nausea that followed as soon as he lowered himself into a seat. He'd been in such a weakened state at this point that even the slightest of movements risked a collapse. "I'm guessing you know a lot about it since you've brought it up. Yer pack or somethin'?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - August 06, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - August 26, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - August 29, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - September 05, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - September 09, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - September 16, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - October 07, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - October 17, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - November 03, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 03:27 PM