Lion Head Mesa Sit down beside me and stay awhile
33 Posts
Ooc —
It had taken him some time to return to his Mesa having found that the child he'd taken in as his ward had chosen to return to her own species. He was irate, frustrated that he could not seem to get through to the young canine that she was better off without other wolves around. He could actually take care of her, teach her some manners and dignity, teach her how to be balanced and clean, not like the rest of those wolves. 

His sour mood seemed to be exacerbated by the falling rain, which made the Teeking Wilds more or less reek of mud and wet dog; probably one of his least favourite odour combinations. He made his ay up the slope of his mesa, noticing that by now, the downpour had washed away the majority of his markings. He'd have to spend at least a day reinforcing them, then, and if someone else had moved in, he'd have to oust them as well. What a waste of time that child had been...

He'd been prowling the edge of the mesa's tabletop when he noticed two wolves making their way up the slope, stil far enough away that they seemed small and not immediately dangerous. They seemed to be communicating amongst themselves, but they were too far away for him to make out their words and listen in on their conversation. Content to observe, he flattened himself against a crevace near the base of a sandy boulder, and peered down at them, still small specks in the distance, watching them with a fixated, calm stare.
Messages In This Thread
Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 09, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 10, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 12, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 12, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 12, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 13, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 14, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 14, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 14, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 14, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 14, 2020, 05:59 PM