Lion Head Mesa Sit down beside me and stay awhile
33 Posts
Ooc —
>:D
He inhaled and observed, watching the two converse. He got the feeling that perhaps they didn't know each other- but at least they were being friendly. Neither of them sported the same, doggy musk that a male would have, so he assumed them both to be female- and put that along with his general assumptions that at least female wolves could be somewhat rational. Nevertheless, they were wolves, and this was his Mesa. He withdrew from the edge of the slope, and began to walk away- when he took notice of a large rock that was fairly round in shape; about the size of a soccer ball. It was near the edge of the slope. 

Unable to shake his inner feline temptations, he sidled up to the sizeable rock, and batted it- sending it rolling over the side of the mesa, but he didn't bother to check and see where it went...Before he strolled over to the next stone, this one the size and shape of a football, and sent it flinging over the edge as well. This was fun. Knocking things off the edge of his mesa. He continued with his new amusement, finding rocks that were anywhere from the size of a baseball to one the size of an exercise ball, which he had to push with his shoulder. Curious to know what it looked like as it rolled down the slope, he peered over the edge with mild curiosity at the inevitable descruction he'd created.
Messages In This Thread
Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 09, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 10, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 12, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 12, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 12, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 13, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 14, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 14, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 14, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 14, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 14, 2020, 05:59 PM