Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He followed the pack through the mountains, hanging back a ways so that he wouldn't be forced to talk to anyone, but also because that's where Derg was and he was oddly drawn to the scarred man—except it wasn't so odd; he knew why but it didn't change his obsession or his behavior that stemmed from it. And there was no trying to strike up a conversation, either, just an occasional glance back to the other man for no reason other than he wanted to look at him. 

Midar was, of course, thankful for the shade. He was irritated with the break in clouds and rain because it meant the sun shined down from the clear skies to make his raven coat too warm. Donovan released a call that was answered promptly. First by a dark man who introduced himself as Merrick and next by a woman who looked like she could be a Melonii—she didn't seem as pleased to see them.

Some of the others spoke, but Midar remained on the outskirts of the group, his gaze calculating but otherwise neutral as he silently took in the meeting.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Midar - August 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM