Redsand Canyon Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The man gave him no time to answer before sweeping him away solely because Valour followed, eager to step within the borders of his new home. It was interesting to him that Donovan laughed where his second seemed stern and unweilding and what could be compared to as the Jekyll to Donovan's Hyde. Yet Valour found the laughter to be easier to swing with than the one so quick to force him to bow...an act that would leave him sour for quite some time. Feeling as if Donovan was going to encourage his attitude toward Hela he gawked at the teasing man with surprise as he showed deferance to Derg. It....reminded him almost of how he would have hoped him and Hela would be together in the lead. "Yeah feel free to tag along. No hard feelings mister but I'm a hardworking and determined individual. I might prove to be more than you think" while his tone was amicable there was a sharpness to it "besides. She's the one known as firescreamer and started trouble. I was lord and respected...now I'm just trying to relax okay?" he smirked and gave the man behind him a tentative glance showing he was only partially joking around with a sway of his tail. There wouldn't be any trouble from him...for the time being. 

Last post from me!
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 10, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 10, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 29, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - September 05, 2020, 03:15 PM