Redsand Canyon You said you read me like a book
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A year and a half of learning to tame his responses and he still struggled not to wince at the brutal honesty. Watching her approach he also lowered himself to the ground his ears twitching as his eyes honed in on her the seriousness on his expression that darkened yet did not sour spoke that he was levelling this place at Nightwalkers level at the least. "Good. I lead a pack like that. I know merciless" his tone was ungiving as he respondly to the point thinking about trying to fight his way around the group...see what exactly he was up against aside from Hela who's skill he respected to leave be for the time being. "Allies. That wouldn't be Ursus would it?" he managed to purr the last bit his lips curling upward into a smile just enough and expression shifting to seem almost excited and then faded as if he were ashamed of the response. He  was just a young boy who knew of Ursus and he was sure that anyone who'd have met them would understand a young boy on a path like him being interested. Nobody here would ever know of his interest....if he had to kiss Merrick's ass for now to reign hell upon him in the future he would. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
You said you read me like a book - by Valour - August 21, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - August 21, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - August 28, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - August 28, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 02, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 02, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 02, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 02, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: You said you read me like a book - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:13 PM