Emberwood There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day
104 Posts
Ooc —
The male watched as the other came down to his level, a mild wave of muck and soiled rainwater splashing onto the earth surrounding her as she approached. Perhaps under different circumstances, he would grimace, but as things were nowadays there was no end to the rain and there was no avoiding a soaked and muddied pelt.

She revealed that the forest was in fact neutral territory, something pleasing given the abundance of life it held in comparison to the barren plains he had crossed on his way over, though his relief was short-lived. The other questioned his motives, a raise of her brow speaking more than enough words for her to openly doubt his abilities. I am more than aware. I am considered to be of the best hunters in my family, and while I'd wait for a better time to hunt, you might have noticed that it's been raining for days on end. There was a gruffness at the end of his words, a result of his annoyance finally seeping out.

If I am to survive then I must eat, and so I hunt. I will not turn away your assistance if you seek a meal as well, though if you have no intentions on aiding me then you're wasting my time. It was blunt, perhaps too blunt, but Cal very rarely softened the truth. Time was important, especially now with no end in sight. He couldn't allow the rain to slow him down or weaken him further. Things were hard enough with the faint scent trails.
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a Thousand Reasons I Should Go About My Day - by Calhoun - September 12, 2020, 01:15 AM