Sun Mote Copse Like the records I'm playing, they might keep you waiting
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
sorry i am late - feel free to skip as needed <3

Weejay had known ever since she had come across Arcturus, that something was up. The mountaineer had told her regrettably that he, Wraen and Maia were leaving -- the last which left a sinking feeling in Weej's heart.

So she sped off to find her father, and see if he knew -- only to find Maia's scent and presence near the den. Slowing down, Weejay cast an ear towards them -- if it was a tender moment, she did not want to interrupt.

Things did not seem so tender judging by the raspy squeak - at this Weejay bustled towards the garden, giving Maia an apologetic smile before setting her sights on her father. Mid-panic attack, by the looks of it. Weejay tried to nose him affectionately, but ultimately decided to give him space. She knew crowding him during all of this would probably make it worse.

After some time, where she allowed the adults to talk and her father to recover, Weejay couldn't help it anymore. "Daddy..?" Weej spoke up, her brow knitted with both concern and something a bit different -- resolve: "why don't you go with her?" She knew Eljay was a creature of habit, but he was not doing himself any kindness rotting away like an abandoned shrub in the dark halls of their den. Maia brought sunlight with her whenever she visited, and Weejay was afraid that when Maia was gone, all the light might permanently fade from Eljay's tired eyes.
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the records I'm playing, they might keep you waiting - by Weejay - August 29, 2020, 12:08 PM