Fox's Glade Won't you come and change me?
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
  A black she-wolf with purple eyes. Silent type; literally. Most likely a part of a pack—maybe one of the High Ranks by the way she acted. She attacked me because I didn’t roll over to her bratty pup when they were growling over a WHOLE meadow full of food.   Did she instigate it? Probably. But she wasn’t about to bend the knee to a greedy little brat of a pup, she could only imagine what they’d be like as a yearling.   Heed this. If you see her, don’t give her the time of day—turn around and walk away.  

She didn’t know how good of a fighter the she-wolf was, but obviously, she was either overconfident or mad enough to attack one as big as her. Wolves like that don’t last long in the Wilds; attack the wrong wolf and you’ll most likely make enemies with a wolf you don’t want as an enemy. 

With that out of the way, she greeted back with a gentle tag wag,   Name’s Aliana.   She turned around then glanced back at the snow-white male,   The river’s back this way.    As they walked, assuming the male was following her back through the forested area, Aliana tried to spark up some idle conversation,    So, how long have you been out here on your own? If you don’t mind me asking. 

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 18, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 29, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - October 07, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - October 16, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - November 13, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - December 20, 2020, 08:01 PM