Northstar Vale it's forged from things
天来
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Joining 
gojira, though trying to straddle the precarious line between neutral territory and no man’s land, tries to find his way out of the valley with it’s sloping terrain and treacherous paths. having lived on flatland with the mountains rising in the far distance but always out of the tenrai’s grasp, having been trained and kept wiled away in the heart of the copse. his benevolent nature, or perhaps it was the docile dog in him that kept him obedient to the protests of his mother when he tried to bargain with her.

he does not know how to traverse this rough terrain and the jagged rocks that protrude up from the earth like a titan’s inner teeth tell gojira that they would kill him if he misstepped. so, resolved, he veers down towards the borders of the pack that holds the vale and leaves a respectful distance between the scent markers and his body, tips his head back and howls for them.
online — available for sprees
speaks very broken english & fluent japanese || uses a lot of honorific speech

━─┄ i am a god.
it is my nature

THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
The Empress had been found dead. By her children no less. This was a god-forsaken place. Collision wanted to leave and yet there was an all new need to try and save it. There was a new motive to try and build the trio of orphaned children into great leaders. Perhaps they could salvage the empire and rebuild the image that Reiko had sought after. 

Especially since Takeshi was no longer an issue. 

It was sad Yuudai never returned to finisht he job he had started. 

A howl broke the thoughts that danced within his head and he picked his body up. He couldn't expect children to understand how to approach a situation like this. There were none of rank. It was obvious what must be done. 

He made his way to the borders and his eyes took to the figure of a man. He upheld the line of their territory more than respectfully. Of course, it couldn't have been considered a threat given the fact that the man had alerted them he wished for an audience. 

"Can I help you?" He attempted to find a scent among the man. There was nothing particularly notable. Another vagabond? Was he seeking help from the Kingdom? They had nothing to spare. Not now.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Haruki followed Collision at a distance, having heard the howl as well. It was true, the child wasn't completely sure on how to approach strangers who requested an audience at their borders, but he was more than willing to learn. Reiko had taught him the basics. Though what politeness she had instilled within him had died with her. Not a single ounce of his mother's kindness was left upon his young face, his blue eyes dark and stormy; it was a surprise the flowers did not wilt as he passed by them.

Collision had already sized the stranger up and put fourth an inquiry by the time Haruki arrived. He slowly drew up to the adult's side, gaze not once breaking from the tall, dark man who stood before them. He was instantly intrigued by the missing eye, though his stomach did churn seeing such a gruesome injury. Other scars littered his body, and Haruki wondered what he had come to the Empire for.
天来
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
he is approached and immediately feels his body lowering into a posture that defers to the pack man as the superior. this comes most naturally to gojira, a spark of those ever warring and conflicting instincts within him. tall, torn ears perk and twitch as he processes the words. help? his head tilts to the side as he regards the stranger. ah, he hesitates, thinking. no, no. no help. gojira protests, misunderstanding. …hmm…want join? it comes out like a question but only because he isn’t confident that he’s got the right words. common tongue was hard for him if only because his exposure to it had been very, very limited at his birth home. there’d been no need to learn it, his mother had attempted to quell his studious and pleasing nature. your purpose in their lands does not require speech.

how wrong she was.

she was wrong about a lot of things, gojira would be the first to admit; skeptical.

lord fujimoto gojira. i am. he offers an introduction and a wag of his tail against his scarred hocks; proud of introducing himself without being prompted …though he was unable to remember the correct order of words. he peers at the pale boy that approaches, drawing up to the pack man’s side. gojira, for most intents and purposes: ever the gentle giant, offers a small smile in the hopes it makes his visage appear less grim. the ghastly scars that litter his body, the haunting empty eye socket does not offer him much to work with, admittedly.
online — available for sprees
speaks very broken english & fluent japanese || uses a lot of honorific speech

━─┄ i am a god.
it is my nature

THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
His eyes take in the scars that litter the rogue's body. His coat doing little to hide what seems to be quite an eventful past. Collision couldn't judge him based on that. Only what he wanted his life to be now. Still-it boiled down to what the asking price were. 

Prince Haruki delivered himself to the scene  and came in beside him as Collision asked his first questions. The outsider seemed to assume a more submissive form and even regarded the small prince. His words came off broken--as though he were struggling. This wasn't his native tongue. So much was apparent. 

He wanted to become a part of the Empire. Takeshi was now gone. Perhaps it could be a safe-haven to those once more. Reiko had never wanted to turn away a soul that sought a home. They could come and go as they pleased. Of course, there was a good history to be cautious now. So much had been broken by allowing the wrong company in. 

'Lord' had to have been a title. Something earned here. It only made sense for Collision to be a bit confused by the long name. There were so many choices. But first, "My name is Collision," He speaks a little slower than usual, "This is Prince Haruki," Collision would then gesture at the young prince. 

"The Empire could certainly use working bodies. Our numbers are finer than they were before," Especially when it came to guardians. It was pup-fest out here and if they weren't careful they could easily be picked off and the Vale would be condemned, "Prince Haruki, you should decide. Weigh the pros and cons and know that the consequences---both good or bad--now fall to you," Collision wouldn't make decisions for any of the ruling children. He would, however, offer his council. Who else if not him?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA