Redsand Canyon Before they died, had trees to hang their hope
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
So far so good and Valour couldn't help agreeing with Donovan on his statement but for pure saltiness he responded with "hard to reason with someone who can't speak" and then smirked because it was kind of funny before continuing "Merrick is just as likely to cause trouble if not more so. Their name is known by many and hated because of how much mindless violence they carry out. When I lead Nightwalkers they caused trouble for...for my..for a friend of mine. I went to speak with Merrick and was violently swarmed by them for no reason. Then a month later they kidnapped one of our children" it was harder than he thought to speak about an Ally in a way that would turn them into an enemy but he continued on quickly dropping his gaze and clearing his throat "They threatened Nyra. They're hated by a lot of packs. Back at Legion I said I could get us a better ally but they want Ursus wiped out. My idea? Help my personal ally and her pack wipe out Ursus...make it clear who did it, The Saints rid Teekon of evil. Earn ourselves a stronger and widely respected ally in the process" and there he left it all, hanging in the air as he watched Donovan's expression. He'd laid out the snakiest of plans, exposed himself as someone who'd been plotting against their Ally...yet he thought an appeal of a more powerful ally and getting themselves at least a somewhat better standing around the wilds might just be good enough. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 09:46 PM