Redsand Canyon Before they died, had trees to hang their hope
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour considers the man before him. The sense behind the vicious madness he knew lay behind devilish eyes. Yet...Valour trusted Donovan in a way he couldn't have ever trusted Vengeance...why? Because there seemed yet to be ways he could help this man work The Saints out of the ditch they'd somehow dug themselves into...and Moonspear was one way. "You can never tell Hydra to 'get fucked' she'll probably try to eat you" this was said with a slight upturn of his lips, a simmering gleam of mirth in his eyes that showed the attitude was found to be funny despite it causing a trickle of worry. "Right now I'm focused on our safety in a long term way. Ridding ourselves of Ursus is one way on it's own and If we can get Hydra to like you and Derg enough, Moonspear is a highly respected pack around...everywhere from what I've seen. All of us want to spill Ursus's blood and when that is over you know where my loyalties lay...and my vow to Hydra will have been fulfilled" there was a deep ache within him at those words. As if he physically registered the deal that he'd signed with his tongue while lifting Gunmetal eyes to hawkish gold. For now he wanted Donovan to have faith in him, to win the man's trust so that he could further weedle his way into his head...and maybe..just maybe convince him to play nice with Hydra in a way that would hold her interest. "You must trust me...I know I'm young but I never was a child. Hydra demands respect in a way that would make Arbiter seem like a mewling pup. You must...play 'nice' for the time being if only to wipe out Ursus" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 16, 2020, 09:36 PM