Redsand Canyon Before they died, had trees to hang their hope
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"She's one of the only two women who I have a healthy dose of respect for" in other words he was afraid of Hydra, he knew she was strong and he'd only sparred her for a few moments before she'd been called away. One who lead such a large pack seemingly filled with loyal and strong wolves...she surely was a powerful Queen. "She's also taken. Has children...one of whom Merrick's silent wench attacked, a big part of why she's going after them" this was said with a more firm tone, Donovan would need to check that lusty impulse here and now before he tried to seduce Hydra and got them wiped out alongside Ursus. Still there was a slight warmth in his expression showing the light mood had not left him, Donovan was something else....but Valour found the man grew on him the more they spoke. Then it was the striped behemoth who changed the tone of conversation, warning Valour that he didn't know the misdeeds of his past. Silently he listened his warmth fading into a stoic and dead eyed expression "I've followed madmen before and know mindless violence solves nothing and brings one's downfall" Vengeance....slain by a little girl because he was such an arrogant and vile prick that he'd probably half assed the fight. "This isn't a competition of who's seen and done what. I've killed innocents. I've saved people who have betrayed me. Clay, my only love died and I lost my eye trying to save his corpse. My best friend has been murdered....I am not thinking about morality here Donovan. Ursus is my personal enemy and I need some way to release the shit I've been holding in. I will spill their blood however I can" meeting Donovan's fiery gaze with his own he lifted his chin and steeled his nerves every bit of what was once a Warlord rising to the surface "You want to win? Describe The Saints as mercenaries. Do not talk about what we've done. What you've done. Talk about how Ursus betrayed us and how you want to help take out a common ally. You cannot seduce her, manipulate or intimidate her...so pretend even if it disgusts you because we need them to take out Ursus and secure our safety in the long term" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Before they died, had trees to hang their hope - by Valour - October 24, 2020, 06:13 AM