Whitewater Gorge The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Miriam had told @Liliana she was stepping by the stream nearby, but would not know if her daughter would hear her so. Tensions were still high, and the two were yet to reconicle. She had thought to done right, looking for Asmoses, but in the end, she did wrong by her daughter. The one who was still healing and suffering, laid by the den near Mal, without her mother nearby to help.

It was a regret- that she had done wrong. Nor' did the mother know where to start the forgiveness. She knew though, by the Goddesses teachings, that one's soul should always forgive, but even then, not all may forgive thyself. The teachings of their Goddess was only the start, and she knew the bitterness could not overcome the light. She too, felt that way upon the pregnancy, and reluctantly into the motherhood.

Days she wanted to run- but even then, Miriam did love them so. They came, at a bad time.

With such wicked thoughts plaguing her mind, she stepped out of Neverwinter. She had all the intentions to return in a few hours, but desired to lay by the peaceful stream. Then there, did she saw a figure huddled. Small like her daughter, but dirt, what was could been a beautiful white seemed to be stained by mud and dirt. She could see some of the beauty peak through, but alas, they were like a mangy cat.

Miriam lunged forward in concern- especially such a small figure was just but a child, "Are you okay?" stepping closer, quite close to the point her paw was near the child's head, she didn't want to touch, in afraid to startle the other, or a parent nearby. Silver-white eyes glanced around, but smelled no other presence, but a lingering of a possible another. 

Where was her parents?
Messages In This Thread
The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - October 22, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - October 22, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 07, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 08, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 08, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 12, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 12, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 13, 2020, 01:30 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 13, 2020, 04:18 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 14, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 14, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 21, 2020, 01:02 PM