Whitewater Gorge The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I live in Neverwinter Forest, there are many other children there to make friends with, and another mother alongside myself." The pack itself was but a harem to Mal's regime, for majority of those who were younger, were all his. In total, she believed there was around ten, her son missing, and a few from another Empress; though Miriam refrained such information.

The girl reminded her strongly of Liliana when she first was born, and even after the trauma she fast. Though thinking of the past was but a heartache, for now her stubborn and steadfast girl could be called into a 'rebellious phase,' but as the Orchid never had such a term, she thought her daughter truly, did hate her so.

"We may not be family, but we can be friends." A slight smile to the children, she knew not to be able to replace their mother, but simply be a figure to go to.
Messages In This Thread
The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - October 22, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 07, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 08, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 08, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 12, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 12, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 13, 2020, 01:30 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 13, 2020, 04:18 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 14, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 14, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 21, 2020, 01:02 PM