Whitewater Gorge The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay
61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Neverwinter Forest. He pondered on the name. Not quite as grand as the Empire's own, yet he supposed it was pleasant enough. He did bite his tongue, however, at her comment about other children. So far in his short life, Haruki hadn't met any other pups who he taken a liking to, nor had they taken a liking to him, so he had low expectations for any others, especially those in a new pack. No, he only needed his sisters, he had decided.

What good were friends anyway if they all hated him and left without a word when their Empire had crumbled.

The small, hopeful smile Miriam offered was not returned by the boy. He simply looked away with a frown, though turned an ear as Hotaru spoke again, asking about a boy before mentioning she had already met two from this pack. He fully looked to her then, his gaze full of questions though he kept from speaking them, instead waiting for Miriam's reply.
Messages In This Thread
The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - October 22, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 07, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 08, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 08, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 12, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 12, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 13, 2020, 01:30 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 13, 2020, 04:18 AM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Miriam - November 14, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Hotaru - November 14, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay - by Haruki - November 21, 2020, 01:02 PM