Neverwinter Forest The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued.
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Here, we call the leaders an 'Alpha' and a 'Beta,' there are no Empress's or Emperor's here." Lowering so, Miriam gently explained that Mal was no 'Emperor,' so she claimed him to be. Rather, he was a very similar, the same stance as one, but a different name. 

"I hope perhaps Neverwinter could take them, they're only children from a lost home." She couldn't help be feel worry if Mal was to accept them or not, especially since they had an abundant of children already. Though she couldn't withstand the heartache to leave orphaned kids by themselves, especially with the dangers that are currently around the woods. Who knew if they would face similar fates to her own- and she couldn't stand that thought.

Though, the 'mother' then froze. She had a face of grief, ass Miriam whipped her head toward toward her daughter. She longed to hear the words 'Amma,' or simply 'mom' from her so, but even then, Liliana rarely talked to her, or even recognized her presence. Days were spent simply sleeping within the den alone, as the droplets dampened her bedding.

She could feel the same droplets slowly leave her eyes, "Am I hated, so much, that i'm not even a mother to you anymore?" the words couldn't help but slip.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued. - by Miriam - November 08, 2020, 02:29 PM