Neverwinter Forest The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued.
61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Liliana was the one to meet his surge forward with a snap of her teeth, which he responded to with a show of his own in a challenge — come and fight me, then! Only the adults were having none of it. Miriam rushed in between them with a teary-eyed plea, though it was Mal's booming command that caused Haruki to duck and take a step back as if he had been struck. Immediately his ears fell to the back of his head and he averted his gaze in compliance indignantly. Attitude? Was that what standing up for yourself was called?

Gingerly, the boy took a few steps towards his sister as if seeking comfort, before Mal called for two members of the pack who would serve as their guardians for the time being. He almost didn't want to accept the help, but knew this was the whole point of their being here, why they had followed Miriam to the forest in the first place.

So he kept quiet, watching as two opposite coloured wolves promptly appeared. The pale one offered them a smile as the darker one looked them over with an inquiry. From his place low in the dirt, Haruki looked back at them with a furrowed brow, quietly mumbling his own name after Hotaru's introduction, "Haruki."
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued. - by Haruki - November 21, 2020, 10:46 AM