Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'm just gonna date this after he meets the Saints lmao easier for my brain

He wasn't certain what happened last time other than the ire between them when he snagged that woman on the beach. What a brief but glorious time he could remember that was, she was so gentle, so willing to please. He smiled fondly at the thought. This time, he expected something similar. That without her heat bringing her to his groin, that there would be nothing but hateful words - and instead, he was met with gentle tones and fluttering lashes. 

How interesting.

It seemed that he would just never be able to pin this one down and predict her just yet. Even if he had been nothing but unpleasant as well, it seemed it was all pushed under the rug for now. Huā. He tasted her name upon his tongue, this moment was tantalizing, each time they met was something new even if this was only their third. Hmmmm good, all things considered. We've got some mighty unfriendly folk down South. Though his voice was humoured, there was still some distinct anger toward them. A vile bunch of brainless brutes.

Taking in a deep nose full of her scent, he took in a few notes of her scent from here. They make your kind look like a blessing. He meant the pack that still held true on her pelt.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Abaddon - December 09, 2020, 02:48 PM