Rising Sun Valley the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Part of him, a rather dumb part, wanted to ask why there was this sudden change of heart. The last time they had spoken, Alarian seemed rather disgusted with him. So what had changed now? Midar certainly hadn't; if anything, he was worse, now, after living for so long in the darkness that consumed him in the wake of their breakup. He wouldn't ask any of those questions, though; not and risk running his mate off again. The selfish part of him didn't give a shit why he was back—he just wanted to grasp on to his offering and never let go. 

He would a find a pack that suited them both and they would be together, and he supposed they would have children. It all seemed too good to be true. He hadn't even realized how hard he was clamping his jaw until he felt Alarian's soft touch there. He released a soft huff of air and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, they were swimming with emotion. He leaned forward and ran his muzzle through the soft fur of his neck, drawing in the familiar scent; he had missed it so much. His memories of the scent did not do it justice. I don't know if I'll be any good at raising children, he warned softly as he pulled back a little. He would try if that was what his mate wanted from him, but he couldn't promise he'd do a good job.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love - by Midar - November 21, 2020, 12:10 AM