Raven's Watch viii Sanctified by their affliction.
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Stjor and Sol had never actually told her that they were sál binda, but they certainly acted that way with every action they took. The hringja had after all sent them to organize the Watch together, without her. They did as much together as they possibly could in a waking day. The brothers seemed as though to know what each was thinking. Each acted as a limb of the other, and together they were a powerful, frightening force.
Valmúa did not fear her brothers. They understood each other. She had no interest in standing in their way of greatness in order to assume a role of matríarki just because legends like that of Siku the First ran in her bloodline. I know it, she said firmly. Siku the Mother. Siku the Conquerer. All of Stormhaven knew the legends of the great matriarch well.
It was a tempting thought. To think of herself as issumatar while her brothers left their Drottinn statuses behind seemed delectable. Such a thing was a distraction proposition for her, who had come here to aid in her brothers' reign.
The fiery she-wolf met his hungry gaze then with a flash. Wheels turned in her mind. I will find them wives, and they will become busy, and then, that is when I become issumatar, she said coldly. They not need to be convinced. I let them build the Watch now, and I wait, she grinned, it will be mine.
Even if their Watch had their names stickered on it, Valmúa knew that she could enjoy a position of privilege and power. She could sneak in more and more of it as they became distracted with their aġnat and eventually, she would have all but the title Kigipigak spoke.
Such a delicious thought.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Kigipigak - November 10, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Valmúa - November 10, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Valmúa - November 11, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Valmúa - November 11, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Valmúa - November 11, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Valmúa - November 12, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Kigipigak - November 12, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Valmúa - November 12, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: viii Sanctified by their affliction. - by Kigipigak - November 12, 2020, 01:30 AM