Cerulean Cape if i had a voice
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As usual, he took her attack in good nature, mouthing at her. They both had bruises from this kind of contact, the same way they had when they were kids. In a way, it was practice for the hunts and spars they would surely have in the future. The push and nip he gave to her shoulder she responded to with a gentle, yet fighty mouthing of his maw. She let loose a guttural and loose growl.
Valmúa grinned as her brother described his suspicions of her, thinking of the young men of Stormhaven that had indeed been sad to see her go. She was sure that her family had hoped she would stay in the north and bear them great warriors and wives for future generations, but she had turned from that path in the face of great pressure.
It was the call, which means it is by fate you are stuck with me, she smiled. Although I am sure these Southern boys have their own endowments, the soft smile she presented morphed into something almost nasty. She had always liked to insert innuendo into every conversation, especially with her brothers, as she suspected it brought them a level of discomfort.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - November 12, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: if i had a voice - by Valmúa - November 12, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - November 15, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Valmúa - November 15, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - November 16, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Valmúa - November 16, 2020, 02:00 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - December 02, 2020, 02:08 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Valmúa - December 02, 2020, 02:24 AM
RE: if i had a voice - by Stjornuati - December 02, 2020, 02:42 AM