Neverwinter Forest if you looked at my life
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
yana wished that she could turn away and ignore hotaru’s words, but she knew that it wouldn’t make her feel any better. she paused, then turned toward her company, deciding that maybe it was better they talk about this openly.

a small snarl teased at her lips, contrasted by the neutral wag of her tail. why would this be good? liliana asked, nothing about you being here is good. her voice grew hoarse as her throat began to tighten, another round of tears beginning to form in her eyes.

she brought the two of you here to replace me and my brother. did she tell you about him? yana waited an honest moment for hotaru to answer. miriam abandoned both of us, then found the two of you wherever you were thinking that maybe she could be a better mom the second time around. hey, guess what? she can’t.

the hysterics were beginning again, so liliana thought that she should clarify: i’m crying because i’m pissed off, okay? not because i’m sad. she tried to kill herself as a final scapegoat, because having to acknowledge her mistakes just sucks too fucking much, i guess.
great bear wilderness · open for threads (2/5)
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 17, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 19, 2020, 12:31 AM