Blackfeather Woods Just came to say hello
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
She was unable to find her brother and she still wasn't aware of what had happened to her father but the young wolf didn't care she went to find @Rowan at the woods where they met. The female wanted a place she could stay at a place she could call home and once she was brimming the forest she let out a soft howl
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Another call.
Just earlier there was a large white female by the name of Nyra.
But he knew who this was already.
He'd know that howl anywhere.

Rowan sprinted along the rest of the border to greet her, almost barreling into Minnow with a joyful cry of her name.
He slowed just enough to be civil and to headbutt her shoulder, tail whirring.

"I missed you," his throat closed up, starting to choke him up with emotions.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He ran towards her and She was greeted happily and her tail wagged frantically as she gave her friend a soft nudge. The young wolf giggled softly as she looked up at him. "I missed you too." She stated softly. " and I'm not gonna leave again. If you'll have me here I'd like to stay."
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She was here!
It had been so long since he saw her on the shoreline. She'd grown, as had he really.
especially since they first met.

"Of course you can stay," he pulled back to look at her properly.
She didn't seem harmed. Hopefully untouched.
He smiled warmly, tail still wagging furiously.

| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He said that she could stay and the young girl was excited and wagged her tail happily as she looked upon him. "So what have you been up to." It had felt like ages since she had last seen him and she was happy she was able to be back.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Making my pack," he replied with a soft expression.
He'd spent so long here, and she'd been away for so long.
Anything could have happened to her.

"Have you been ok?" His head tilted with curiosity and concern.
He couldn't see injuries, but not all of them were visiable.
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He mentioned he was making a pack and she had wondered what happened to his other one but the female decided not to pry and listened to what he asked next. "I've been alright just on the endless voyage to find the remainder of my family but I've been without luck. "
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"We'll find them," he assured.
He knew they were a big part of her life and that finding them was something she needed to do.
When he has Ivory Rose, it may become easier.
Or harder.

"Do you remember the rules of the wood?" He smirked.
It was so long ago he'd found her weeping all alone.
And her story was part of what inspired him.
To help and care for those who needed it most.
And to shove it in Towhee's fucking face.
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a smile at what he said about finding her family for it made her happy to know she wasn't alone anymore. "Thank you." She owed him if he'd be able to help. "I may need a refresher." So much had happened in her time away it was hard to keep track of the important stuff.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He smiled to her, tail still waving.
"The blackbirds are sacred, and the places of worship are to be respected." 
Perhaps shewas given more rules when she'd joined all those moons ago with Maegi's watchful eye. 

"That's all I ask, really."
He wondered if she really cared. Or wanted to stay. She always seemed a little absent, especially these days. Maybe finding her family will help. 
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a smile as he spoke of the birds and that was one thing that he remembered. "After I left here I bonded with one and now she's my little companion. Not sure where she is at the moment. Her names Lilith." She said with a smile.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He smiled, glad she did find comfort and friends here.
Glad that Minnow wanted to be here. He wasn't sure if it was because of him or the woods themselves.
For him, it would always be the woods. Those he loved would aways just be a bonus.

"I'm sure Lilith will find you," he smiled, tail wagging.
He cocked his head to her with a grin demanding mischief sprung across his features.
"Come on, let's go find her," he danced towards the woods, tail high and wagging, wondering if she'd join his game as he dropped into a play bow before sprinting into the woods.
We can archive here if you want <3
| |