Hideaway Strath mmmm yum yum in my tum
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist’s Coyote gave a deep gasp, the black wraith was unsure if it were dead yet and if that was the body giving out but she wasn’t taking any chances. She gave one more crushing grip lifted her head high then flicked her head down and back up suddenly once. An audible snap filling the air and the female’s body was still, now and forever; it’s life snuffed in Whrist’s jaws.

She opened her maw and dropped the body carelessly on the ground, glad that Nyra had had her back. It was nice that this white wolf was on her side, and her respect for the White Witch grew, Nyra could have just was easily let the coyote grab a chunk out of Whrist’s hide before stepping in, if she had even stepped in at all.

She looked at the male’s head and swallowed tasting blood, it reminded her of the feel of Nyra’s jaws around her throat and it imprinted forever just what Nyra could do. She inhaled deeply then forced herself to relax turning her gaze up to the golden yellows of Nyra’s “Thanks for saving my skin there.

Her ruff began to burn now that she thought about it “My wounds from the coyote are superficial I think, more bruising from the thrashing” As if to give lie to that fact her blood began to pat upon the ground in big drips, finally having a moment to drip through her pelt
Well mostly…” she grinned half heartedly “How about you?” Whrist eyed Nyra’s thick front legs noting some blood but she was unsure if it was Nyra’s or the Coyote’s

Her eyes traveled up Nyra’s legs to her chest and neck inspecting the wolf before her, lost in her personal thoughts as her eyes moved absently over Nyra’s body, noting her muscles and easy strength and yet for the first time she noticed the lithe feminine form of the wolf before her not seeing her as a brute but for the wolf she was. Suddenly Whrist’s face burned realizing what she was doing. Was she in heat or something? Was she going hormonal? Why was she looking at Nyra like that, and yet she hadn’t stopped looking at her.
Messages In This Thread
mmmm yum yum in my tum - by Whrist - November 17, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by RIP Fury - January 19, 2021, 01:43 AM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by Whrist - January 21, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by RIP Fury - January 21, 2021, 06:17 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by RIP Fury - January 22, 2021, 04:43 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by RIP Fury - January 22, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by Whrist - January 23, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by RIP Fury - January 23, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: mmmm yum yum in my tum - by Whrist - January 25, 2021, 04:02 PM