Hideaway Strath When our fears came to life
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
She was still in her placement within their woodland, a place he felt, much more beautiful then that which they had left behind. Not only a woodland, but with wetlands not far filled with herbs and fungi for their medicines, and mountain terrain still for good cover and storage away from the elements. A perfect little hidden paradise and within it he would come slowly at the side of Leigh. 

As he nears, he rounds to her side, keeping a safe distance should she not want someone so near. I... His groveled tones came out, slow with hesitance as per usual whilst he fought the right words to say though his mind constantly flooded with words left unsaid. I'm so sorry I couldnt be there. She, who took the mantle as a bit of a guide during their travels, knew like anyone else why he had not been there. 

Large paws shift, toying at the earth as he breaks his bloodied gaze from her and out to the mountain view around them. I just thought it was a bit of a gathering, a happy celebration for our new home. His large ears fell back, knowing the scenario had been anything but happy. He missed out on it, sure, but now more then ever he was glad for it. He just wished that Leigh had missed out on it too.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 17, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - November 18, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 23, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 28, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 06, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - December 12, 2020, 06:41 AM