Hideaway Strath When our fears came to life
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
It was quaint then, that he would come to her. A man who more often then not simply stared and watched others from afar or who could follow them behind on their patrols as though silent support should anything go wrong. He had always valued the life of others over himself after all. Hemlocke could sit quietly next to her and be completely fine by that, but this night he would speak with her if to help her try to move past the tragety which had occured.

She was silent for awhile and he found himself turning down on thin hips to settle to the ground next to her. Dark eyes looking out over the beauty which was their new home. Then, she spoke and he of course would listen. 

The hellhound could agree with her, that even there, the two of them (one smaller then most here and the other nearly blinded by day) against all of the pack wouldnt get very far. He wondered then why she had decided to still stay. She knew but didnt say and so, Hemlocke offered his own reasoning first.

I thought when I came here, maybe I could make a difference. Do good for those who usually are only met with wrongs. See the good in them, where they gave me the chance by seeing it in me. And he did see the good in them...in @Derg with how delicate and caring he was to @Arlette, though he had not formally met the girl. In @Nyra, who was born into similar circumstances as he and @Dove who healed those sick of mind and spirit. And Leigh, of course... I dont know why Donovan does what he does and I dont condone it, I never could. I would have fought him to protect that girl that day, if I could. But when I came to the cannon, I came to die... and he found reason for my existence.

He breaths a heavy sigh, turning away from the woodlands and to her, to meet the full features of her delicate, sweet face. Why is it you stay?
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 17, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - November 18, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 23, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 28, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 06, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - December 12, 2020, 06:41 AM