Raven's Watch I was following the pack,
kiss me on the mouth
16 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 

She was curious on these ravens.. Within Viola's culture, those who were hunters were often given a task to tame a companion bird, and grander one was, the more praised they will be. She only barely had entered their ranks before finding out a bit of unfortunate information, that required her self-banishment..

However, she always yearned to join them. The autumn wolf wondered how the process would go, especially to taming them so. There was an albino one to be seen occasionally roaming, however Viola was interested in the one that seemed in between. She was far too curious on firstly, the nature of so- how could such a raven exist?

And secondly..

Could she ask it to be a companion? Could you ask, a raven for that?
[Image: d9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c635...zw64bIYPq4]
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Cordelia wandered the Sunspire Mountains ever since the disbandment of the Reneian Empire. It seemed that despite where she ended up the pack she joined was bound to fall. Perhaps it was a prophecy that originated with the likely fall of her birth pack. A thought that had only recently stewed within her mind. Regardless of the validity of these thoughts of fate, she was beginning to see that she would need to make it on her own, or learn how to at least. Having been within a pack most of her life and raised amongst royalty she knew more about advising and the inner workings of a pack than the basics of survival.

The only thing she had going for her was her selective hunting ability for foul and rodent. As she wandered the tops of the mountain a series of raven's began to gather overhead. Where there were ravens there was likely a fresh carcass. Scavenging wasn't Cordelia's preferred meal, but she would take what she could get. 

After following the ravens she discovered that there would likely be no carcass and that this was a homing area of the enlarged black buzzards. Amongst the black and gray were some tan and white as Cordelia laid eyes on a female wolf eyeing a peculiar bird. "Are you looking to make a friend?" Cordelia remarked jokingly, with a rare sense of confidence.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

s u n e a t e r
112 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
He watched them from high up; the dark stones and smattering of trees along this part of the moor kept him obscured, though Solpallur was not so easily hidden away. The icy breath of the air here had kept the ravens close as of late and the wolves that lurked along their territory were more or less accepted.

Viola was a newer face in their group, though her name was lost to him. She smelled of the others, of Stjornuati strongest of all, and it was with some begrudging that he did not descend the mountain immediately to accost her. She seemed entranced by another pale raven—it wasn’t the other one he had seen flying about—and that was enough to give him pause. Consideration, at best.

But the other female was not of them, and it was the reason that loosened him from the stones.

He dropped in defensively between them, a bristling and fang-showing protector at the intrusion of their sanctuary. Words were unnecessary—he made his demands with a glimmer of teeth that clicked together in an ugly display. Why was she there, trying to mingle with his own? Was she a scavenger? A predator coming to prey? He knew too little of the wolves in this place, but he knew that the pack that had lived among the willows were fierce and sly.
we are born of one breath, one word
we are all one spark, sun becoming
kiss me on the mouth
16 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Even with another, the bird had yet to leave. Rather it seemed to hop even further upon the branches distancing in height then leaving, laying claim to the tree it had. Many days has she watched and it seemed keen on this particular one, but she did not see a particular nest for themself, just but a lonesome bird in the trees.

Turning to the plush freckled wolf, Viola smiled fondly, "Oui, though I do not know how. I have not learned." A thick french accent laid across as she spoke, words taking a moment to gather- but the autumn wolf was learning. Gradually her English was getting better the more she spoke, especially alone, but as others carried the same issue with a thick accent, progress wasn't the best.

"You do not smell of Watch, you-"Though before her question could be asked clearly, a darker wolf that smelled like Stjor' clearly went between the two and growled at the other defensively. She was surprised at such manners, but often forgot that it was how it was, wolves not of same pack should not enter the territory.

"She seem nice, no harm?" Trying to quench the bloodthirst, Viola fretted in words to try and help the situation, for the freckled woman did not seem to want to cause an issue.
[Image: d9gqnbs-b5b99fd3-2090-45cb-a495-6244c635...zw64bIYPq4]
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Lmao. Of course, my busy schedule means I have slow replies and I miss that Greymoor is forming on Raven's Watch. Fingers crossed she doesn't get attacked. If it gets to that point, feel free to PP her fleeing for her life. XD

Cordelia was happy to receive a pleasant response from the autumn colored wolf. The female did intend to make friends with the feathered beings, but acknowledged what Cordelia was thinking: How was that supposed to happen?

It was rare that Cordelia encountered someone within these Wilds that didn't want to attack her. The only ones that hadn't so far pretended to be kind and ended up kidnapping her. There was still a possibility of that happening, but unless physically dragged, Cordelia didn't think she would follow someone's lead for a while. 

Cordelia's head turned to the side slightly as the female began to speak of a Watch? Cordelia's moment of confusion was short-lived as a large black male bounded in between them. Cordelia immediately jumped back and crouched low to the ground, her heart racing.

Still cowering in a mixture of shock and fear she couldn't risk turning her head to the female as she spoke. Cordelia's eyes stayed locked on the male. She avoided his eyes not wanting to antagonize him but watched his feet, sure that if they made a lung towards her she would bolt. The female's words were hazy and they didn't quite click in Cordelia's head, not understand what she could have done wrong. (I can't think of an IC reason for my OOC mistake XD) "Please. Do not harm me" was all she could muster out of this mess.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.