Haunted Wood I can’t pretend cause
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
If you wish to do so. Are her words and he contemplates his own. Thinks on a prayer for a few seconds fitting for someone he doesn’t know. He’s about to spew the religious words when another presence is there with them. He looks over just as Vanity does and what meets his baby blues is a beast from the very depths of hell itself. 

A large, very well fed wolf of dirty creams that look like they have the potential to be white like his own. Yet they aren’t, obvious muck and other odd substances are smeared over the thick pelt of the monstrous man. Those ungodly golden eyes that so much resemble the molten hot rays of the very sun itself. 

Shit. He thinks internally. Unsure if even the the oh so vicious Vanity could take him on if it came to that. Yet, besides his looks, his voice is deep with a smooth yet hard grit to it. O’Mally notes his words about praying and Gods. He’s about to ask just who he worships when Vanity pipes up quite the rudest thing. A venomous Shut up. and O’Mally looks between the two, gauging the paler males reaction to such words from a stranger. Red eyes meet his own and he understands that she’s leaving this up to O’Mally and his good looks and silver spun words. 

He sighs and steps towards this beast bravely. He is taller than O’Mally and he isn’t quite small. “Vein.” He hums to the other. Calling him as he introduced. “I’m O’Mally. That’s Vanity. She’s busy with an old friend.” He smiles up to him. The kind that says please don’t bother her right now. “You say you pray? And to what god?” He asks then, his attractively deep and resonate voice confident in the silence of this eerie forest. “It just so happens I’m also a man of God.” 
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 20, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 20, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 20, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 24, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 24, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM