Whitefish River Do I Even Wanna Know?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Cautious. The Constable didn't snarl back or put up a defensively-dominant stance. Instead, he kept his distance and carefully watched the posturing of the other. Orlaith wasn't a terrible person despite her shortcomings with the Constable lately, and so he trusted she wouldn't have brought someone dangerous to the pack. Perhaps this guy was just always overly defensive. Maybe one day he could relax within the riverside pack's borders - especially if he was going to be around puppies who might want to play.

Don't worry. A casual shrug was offered while Riley showed some submissive posturing after realizing what had happened, who Hiero might be. Even the flipped lip at the accusation was ignored for now. I was hoping to have a little chat, and wasn't certain if you were... well you. A chuckle, he tried to defuse the situation by not aggravating the possibly already pissed off guy. Are y'a busy?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - November 23, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - November 23, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - November 23, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - November 25, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - November 30, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - December 04, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - December 12, 2020, 01:19 PM