Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
261 Posts
Ooc —
sorry I hit a road block and wrist was just not helpful she wanted to go in a few directions. But nothing that flowed nicely

Whrist watched the flash of white sizing them up, she knew the damage they’d do if they decided to attempt to rend her flesh, but her teeth were just as dangerous.

She followed the wolf keeping her front end in line with the other predator not allowing a flank shot. She remained silent through out the others small speech, non plussed at the females assumption, she wouldn’t have approached, she would have attacked first and asked questions later, with that thought her lips curved up into a tiny smirk.

Whrist couldn’t help be think about herding at least one bison all the way back the the pack land oh what would they think then. Hmm, that gave her an idea she wondered if this wolf would play along.

“How about a friendly spar? If you win I leave right now and don’t look back… but if I win..” Whrist smiled wickedly her eyes shone with anticipation “You help me hunt one, even just a small one, I don’t care which one, you could even pick” Her tail swayed just as little as she gave her a moment to digest the offer. Of course the brutish female could always just attack her outright and attempt to drive her off by force, but by doing that Whrist would then begin to harass the bison and she’d never leave willingly.
Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM