Whitefish River Just because I feel low right now
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Hieronymous was up to his usual things. When everyone slumbered he made sure to deal with... bodily necessities before soiling himself unknowingly, it wasn't a glory filled life, but heck, he made it this far. He had finished a morning patrol, as well as some fishing to fill up the caches as much as possible before freezing to the bone, he dried off in the mid-day sun while having a quick nap - and now he was patrolling once more. His days were nothing but a clockwork of routines, it was dull at times but necessary. 

Once in a while, his routine would change as someone came along to talk or do something out of his ordinary day. It was a welcomed change and today, the lovely Speedy would the one to give today a little bit of twinkle. His ears caught her steps first, twisting over his shoulder to shoot her a bright-eyed glance along with the signature Hieronymous smile. Good afternoon Speedy, how are you today? A sway in his tail noted how delighted he was in seeing his fellow Council member.

On a note... did she already know of Orlaith's demotion? Of the Empire's falling? He didn't want to tell her just yet... he had broken enough bad news to Ira already, today was to be a good day.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 06, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 06, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - December 20, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - December 21, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Just because I feel low right now - by Hieronymous - January 16, 2021, 09:37 PM