Swiftcurrent Creek We are not the same, with or without
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
At first Kiwi easily sneered at Wylla's return.  More shit jokes, but she'd done it first, so that meant the woman had nothing better than to throw her own words at her.  At least I have some creativity, she thought haughtily.  But that only lasted until Wylla started in on her second phase.

There was enough truth in what she said to make her smile turn thin and cold.  While Kiwi refused to consciously acknowledge it, the crux of her problem was that she had nothing of her own.  She refused to accept the blame for this; Yami had left from disloyalty, Sequoia the same.  Her mother's legacy had been torn from her by the same ones who had stolen her life, and one day would pay for both.  All of these her own doing, all of them someone else's fault.

Her face twisted into an ugly snarl.  She'd be furious later that the words picked a scab she hadn't realized was festering.  I have myself, and that's all I'll ever need.  Fuck you.  She spat, tensing, the fur along her spine rising.  This woman had no right, not when she obviously couldn't even say the same.  If she wanted to die so bad, then maybe Kiwi could do her a favor.

That was all it took to flip her switch to violent.  Without any more warning Kiwi surged forward, her intention to grab Wylla by the side of the throat and force her down to the ground.  She ensured her eyes didn't guide her intentions... Artaax's training still ingrained, even after all of these years.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
We are not the same, with or without - by Wylla - December 07, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: We are not the same, with or without - by Kiwi RIP - December 08, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: We are not the same, with or without - by Wylla - December 20, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: We are not the same, with or without - by Kiwi RIP - December 22, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: We are not the same, with or without - by Wylla - January 03, 2021, 07:24 PM
RE: We are not the same, with or without - by Kiwi RIP - January 04, 2021, 02:33 AM
RE: We are not the same, with or without - by Wylla - January 18, 2021, 04:03 AM
RE: We are not the same, with or without - by Kiwi RIP - January 18, 2021, 09:45 PM