Totoka River I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
HELL YEAH AN OROCHI THREAD 

It would seem as though her silent escape did not go unnoticed, unfortunately. She didn't turn her head -- but only froze at the sound of the disembodied voice and approaching pawsteps. She didn't know who this was or their intentions, and that fact alone made the otters fur bristle defensively. Would she need to defend herself? Then so be it!

"Who asking?" The sea otter countered, sharply turning her head and giving a low, warning growl towards the assumed "attacker" (because we love jumping to conclusions). However, it was soon after that she sniffed the air around them and realized that this was not some random loner looking to jump her, it was someone from Yuélóng. Her teeth were sheathed back in her lips after realizing this, but the furrowed brows did not leave her face. 

Aimi turned to face the male and regarded his features -- she definitely hadn't met him yet, and the absence of one of his back legs suprised her at first, but she shook her head and sought to look up at them again. "I go for late walk, what wrong with that?" She challenged his question with one of her own. Yes, Aimi did sneak off the island without anyone's permission (and was being a hypocrite due to this being the same reason she was angry with her brother, but Aimi chose to ignore that for now...), but she didn't necessarily see what the problem was. 

And like all scenarios in which the otter thought she was correct, she chose to be argumentative...
Messages In This Thread
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 07, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 08, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 08, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 09, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 09, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 20, 2020, 12:42 PM