Bramblepoint But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
For a second, the pale sire doubted his call was actually heard by anyone and was about to peek around the caldera instead, but his drifting attention did not immediately catch the sight of the woman stepping forth -- needless to say, he wasn't prepared for Towhee's appearance and was quite spooked.

"FU-" the Pheonix jolted backwards in surprise; if it wasn't for his hindlegs keeping him steady, he would've stumbled and fell.

The woman before him was tall -- dark-pelted with swirls of flames and snow, and a sharp citrine gaze that looked permanently alert. Their scent intermixed strongly with the Caldera's and Ignis was quick to assume she was a member here, though why did she appear so....relaxed seeing him?

Did she already smell the glen upon his approach? Otherwise, her current expression made him a little nervous and shifty.

Realizing the state of panic he was in seconds ago, Azon straightened up again and cleared his throat awkwardly while looking down. "Uhh, shit, ignore that..." he began quietly with a grimace. Well that was fucking embarrassing....

No matter; Azon's gaze turned back towards the she-wolf. "My name's Azoniol. I come from th'glen just a few territories here. This is Redhawk territory, right?"

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding - by Āzon - December 17, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding - by Āzon - December 18, 2020, 10:00 PM