Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
261 Posts
Ooc —
Their Tabletop thread if they need one or we could play it by post

He held no fear, he was a cocky bastard standing there as if her ire meant nothing to him and as much as she hated that somehow she also liked it. He stood staring down the fangs of death and accepted his fate.

His silky voice moved along her soul as if to sooth her and in a way it did, she couldn’t help but fall prey to his rich timber deeper then most wolves for his shorter and thicker neck.

Forgive him though, NO not yet he had to earn that. Then he invited her to attack him? And before he had finished his next sentence she released the bush and flung herself at him and muted Whrist roar half growl and scream emanating for her throat maw opened wide.

She hold no target in mind, she just wanted to grab any part of him and crush it in her teeth, shake some sense into him. Because if he thought she’d let him ‘go catch’ dinner and keep the fun of extinguishing the life from another being to himself he had yet another thing coming.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 29, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM