Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
261 Posts
Ooc —
wow wish I thought of that last post so I am adding it to this one

As she had flung herself at him previously the branch had caught on her teeth and threw her off balance, causing her opening salvo to appear weak and ineffectual.

As she expected he was ready for her, his teeth touched her neck but just as quickly he backed off giving her the chance to go at him again. His words both warmed her and yet helped fan the flame of her fustration.

She stalked to the left trying to get to the side or behind him, Whrist paced her muscles tense until she decided she was finally in a position to launch herself at his back, she wanted to wrap her paws over his shoulders and grab the thick part of his ruff to give him a good shake.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM