Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
261 Posts
Ooc —
She got a 7 too, this is getting good

She knew he was allowing her to get behind him, she didn’t care she’d take any advantage she was given and she’d use it to the fullest of her abilities. She had played this game with Derg and she was ready this time, a buck wasn’t going to dislodge her. Her front paws slid forward and wrapped around his neck interlocking at the carpals/wrists in the front allowing her a better grip despite his bucking. She continued try and hold him in her maw and even allowed his own bites upon her side to shove her further upon his back until she was mounting him.
Even if he found another way to get her off     She’d be able to reminisce and enjoy the sensation of having him below her, his pelt sliding along her belly. She had him in this moment, he was hers and hers alone. She chuckled into his ruff, Her tongue smoothing the pelt just before she applied a bit more pressure, she wanted to taste just a bit of him, commit this to memory.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM