Sun Mote Copse Kiss me goodnight
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
I see the thread began the beginning of December, if want to assume some infection might be starting to settle in? Vein can help with that too, both your toon and the other one were vague about teeth placement but not about wound creating.
You might have to choose the placement :D

The white brute lifted his head an easy smile upon his face and light hearted chuckled emanating from his chest, He backed up a few steps to give the wolf space to move, and to show him he meant no harm.

His soothing rich cadence filled the air β€œEasy brother, there is nothing to fear from me, I don’t eat Wolf, to gammy. I do however have something you might be in need of, Besides I filled my belly not to long ago.” He might even be able to give this wolf a portion of his last meal if the need were dire enough, He was a caretaker after all but he'd expect future payment if he were going that far.

He lowered his front end in an almost playful bow, allowing the skulls to touch the ground then expertly backed out from the bindings β€œThat is if you would accept my help? An infection in the mid of winter is a deadly thing, actually an infection at anytime is quiet …”
He made eye contact with the male his sun golden orbs gentle β€œuncomfortable”

The clean pure white brute sat behind his portable caches and sniffed at the moose skull perhaps that was the one that held what he needed, that is if this wolf was willing to accept his help. He nodded his head to it then looked up, his deep slightly accented mantra filling the air again β€œI am Vein, I am new to these wilds, I’ve traveled a great distance through out my life and collected a great many things, many useful things. Along with a vast knowledge of healing skills, one must take care of themselves out there. If you wish it, I can offer you a taste of my skills.” He set his paw on the herb laden wolf skull and rocked it back and forth gently without looking at it, this action seemed more habit then anything else.
Messages In This Thread
Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 23, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 24, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 25, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 25, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 29, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 30, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 09, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - February 12, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 20, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - February 25, 2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 25, 2021, 04:54 PM