Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
'good company'. . .ha. cam had never been that, and yet, mal seemed to like having him around. but there was no rebuttal to give except a shake of his head, a kind set to his eyes. whatever he could say, mal wouldn't believe him. not in this funk. 

it's all right, he murmured. you've heard the saying, 'two wrongs make a right?' well, we're both poor company, at least lately. . .but maybe together, it's not so bad. it was a joke, although there wasn't much laughter in his voice. just a bit of levity, a small attempt to brighten the mood.

cam was content to wallow in his own fears and loathings, but this was different. this was comforting a friend in need.

he breathed out softly, slowly, ruminating on various inanities for a brief moment before speaking again. what do you want to do, mal? he asked, looking to his leader for next steps.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - March 08, 2021, 01:58 PM