Hideaway Strath moonlight casted upon sinner's skin
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
I don't mind just rping it if you're up for it? As of this thread Aerin currently has 0 fighting experience lol. She would definitely be surprised and I'm totally fine with her being injured/receiving multiple injuries as the thread progresses. (Just no serious maiming or defiguration pls!)

The dove's words had barely died before the raven had lurched to her paws, a scream tearing from her lips. Immediately, the Saluki's ears pinned to her skull flatly as she flinched back in surprise -- not quite expecting to be screeched at in such a manner. 

Whrist bared her fangs, a snarl rumbling through the small space between them. Aerin was at a loss as to why the onyx femme was so suddenly enraged but she reacted off of defensive instinct. Her own lips twitched slightly, peeling back from her teeth in warning as she rose and began to slowly edge backwards. 

Even so, the medic had managed to put only a step or two betwixt them before the winter-eyed void lunged. Her larger body slammed into Aerin's, a dull thud resonating through the air as they smacked together hard enough to rattle the halfling's teeth. 

The smaller wolfdog stumbled back with little resistance, caught off guard. She hadn't expected the woman to attack, given that she was still in the dark as to why she was being attacked. The two tumbled into the earth, Whrist's jaws finding purchase in the place where the pale fae's shoulder met her neck. Pain lanced through her like sparks along a wire but she had long ago grown accustomed to physical torment. This woman paled in comparison to those who had built and broken Awenfen.

Stunned as she was, after the stinging of her tearing flesh registered, the wispy blanchard twisted fiercely in the corvid's talons -- her movements lacking the finesse or grace of a soldier but formidable in that they were the feral ripostes of a once-slave, defiant and adamant that she would not be touched against her will again. Ever. 

Slender muzzle snaked and snapped at the unseelie's coal ears, clasping the left aud in her own pearlescent daggers and grinding the sensitive flesh with hopes it would force the dark girl to release her and get the fuck off. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 03, 2021, 10:00 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 03, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 04, 2021, 01:37 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 04, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 11, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 11, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 12, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 07:31 AM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 14, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 02:23 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: moonlight casted upon sinner's skin - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 06:06 PM