The Heartwood Snow Covered Pain
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl searched his mind past and present for someone that may have fit the woman's description. The X-shaped scar on the chest was a distinguishable feature that would make her stand out but nothing came to his mind. "Unfortunately to say I have not crossed paths with anyone of that description," he told her. Even though he wasn't the one searching for Lunaria he felt disappointed that he hadn't been able to provide the women before him with helpful information.

He then thought about his own search. "My list is a bit longer. As I said I'm searching for my family" he began. He felt embarrassed that he had lost Star and all of his children. What kind of a man and father did that make him. Regardless, asking about them only had the possibility of helping him find them if not simply put another set of eyes out looking for them. He began to describe them in an order that became oldest to most recently lost.

"My mate is named Star. She has a white coat, dark eyes, and various scars with the most notable being a red one in a paw-like shape on her forehead. My son Calcifer would be... gosh nearly 7 months old now. He has dark fur similar to my own and is on the larger side. His sister Marble, conversely, is a bit small with white and gray fur. My other two daughters Shiloh and Rav are only slightly younger. Shiloh is a dark black and grey with green eyes and her sister Ravaryn is white, black, and brown also with green eyes." he finished. "I'm sorry if that's a lot all at once."
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 08, 2021, 07:49 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 08, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Snow Covered Pain - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 09:39 PM