Hideaway Strath you are, and always have been, a revolution
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
An unconscious tension sheds from her shoulders, the pale doe relaxing just a little bit at the reassurance that follows. When Simmik hesitantly mentioned her symptoms, Aerin felt a smile tug at her lips -- thin, feathered tail offering a happy sweep. "Aye, zat is usually normal about now," the once-mother lilted knowingly, a soft chuckle escaping her. "I do nae mean to pry," she smothered down a mi'lady from her days as a captive, "it is just that a midvife learns ze signs of such things. Yer smell 'as been different." 

"Congratulations," she offered, and meant it. No matter why she had come back, how confused her heart might be -- Aerin refused to be amongst the ranks of those pathetically pining after Kynareth Deagon. She would not be counted amongst those who would turn on him, stoop to harm his wife and children due to petty envy. Such was not love, but lust -- obsession. Possession. "Ye are good fer 'im," Aerin murmured diffidently with a kind smile. "'e is different than vhen I knew 'im last. 'e vas...bitter zen. Angry, an' perhaps sad -- I think. It is good to see 'im settled. 'e seems 'appier, content, yeah." 

"Ach," the sprite tutted as she glanced down -- gaze automatically falling to her wounded paw, the injuries draped around her throat and marring the Saint-mark upon her nape invisible as ever to her. "I am nae quite sure myself 'onestly.."

"Shortly after we returned 'ere, I vas exploring ze Strath -- familiarizing myself vith ze terrain -- vhen I bumped into a dark volf named Vhrist. We vere just talking, she asked if I knew anything about a voman named Sasha an' if I knew ye," Aerin explained, her brow wrinkling in perplexion as she spoke of the events. She told Simmik what she had told Whrist: "I told 'er zat I did nae know a Sasha but zat I 'ad met ye vith Kynareth an' zat ye seemed nice enough. Ze next I knew, she vas screaming an' attacking me," The healer's spry shoulders shrugged cluelessly. It didn't occur to her that it was Simmik's status as Kynareth's wife that had unhinged the shadow so, she just assumed the girl really didn't like Simmik from the way she spoke. 

"I am sorry if zis causes trouble fer ye," and again she swallowed back the title of her days spent in chains. "I 'ave been keeping an eye out but she does nae seem to 'ave vandered near 'ere," the medic reassured. She'd felt guilty for possibly putting the woman in more danger from their pack mates -- who apparently didn't like Simmik, or anyone who expressed any sort of amicableness to her -- and thus had also been patrolling around the Deagons' den vigilantly from a distance, afraid Whrist might show up here. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 08:41 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 21, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 26, 2021, 02:06 AM