Hideaway Strath in the old days, there was enough
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
He did well at hiding his doubt, and so Aerin only nodded obligingly. The pale swath of her throat bobbed ever so slightly in trepidation -- thinking that perhaps Vein would inquire as to why she needed the tea, or maybe that he would ask after the reason as to her having counseling sessions with Patroclus in the first place. She was growing rather fond of the shaman and found herself drawn to him but their budding relationship was fairly new. She didn't think it would effect how Vein felt about her but a small shred of insecurity niggled at the back of her mind, making her doubt herself. 

"Of course," she told Patroclus anyways, understanding herself how frustrating it could be when patients sought treatment and then refused to listen to your advice. "If ye think zat is best," the halfling murmured, dipping her diadem of hoarfrost concedingly. "I think 'e may be asleep now. Perhaps we could seek 'im out together tomorrow or ze next day if ye 'ave no other plans zat need seeing to?" 

"I could keep ye company if ye like -- if ye too are 'aving issues sleeping. If'n ye'd like to be alone though, I vould not be offended," the brumal sprite would offer after a moment, after he'd answered and silence had swelled between them. If he had no other questions for her on this night that was. If he wanted her to stay then she would, certain that they could find other, more pleasant things to talk of. And if not, if the umber male was tired perhaps, the sylph would leave him behind with a soft thanks and goodnight, slipping away to patrol the Strath's borders.

we can wrap up after your next post and start another thread with @Vein (reference) if you'd like?
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 14, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 15, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 15, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 15, 2021, 09:29 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 15, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 16, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 16, 2021, 06:29 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 17, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 18, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 18, 2021, 12:22 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 19, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 20, 2021, 12:00 AM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 21, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 21, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 23, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Necahual - February 26, 2021, 01:32 AM
RE: in the old days, there was enough - by Iḷitqusiq - February 27, 2021, 04:38 PM