Hideaway Strath i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
The once-slave flinched, habitually, at the sound of another -- defensive and wary as her thin shoulders tensed and her hackles raised. She relaxed upon hearing Vein's voice, turning to watch him approach with her head lowered submissively and her ears pinned. Despite the wounds, her whip-like tail gave a few spastic wags, feeling safe for the first time since Whrist had attacked. She pressed her lips to his temple soothingly as the winter goliath bent to sniff at the clotting wounds around her throat, hoping to soothe some of his worry.

The midwife settled clumsily on the ground, favoring the paw that the shadeling had crushed in her jaws. "I vas attacked by another Saint. Vhrist. It is nae so bad though, I vill be okay," she promised in a tired rasp. It warmed her heart that he was so concerned for her but she had suffered from worse injuries before. They stung now but pain was momentary.

that's fine, we can assume they know each other by now.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 07:00 PM
RE: i watched the work of my kin, bold and boyful - by Necahual - March 06, 2021, 02:32 PM