King Elk Forest All of you a verb in perfect view
12 Posts
Ooc —
For a few silent moments, he waited to see what she would do. Would she remember him? Would she become aggressive? Either way, he remained still, his intelligent gaze glued to her face. He saw the moment recognition lightened her features, and he stared at her with a raised eyebrow, more relieved than he cared to admit that she had remembered him after all. 

When she spoke, a low chuckle rumbled from his chest, and he took a seat, offering her a shrug of his large shoulders. He intentionally left her question unanswered, instead telling her: I'm not here by accident. He leveled her with his intense silver gaze. I've been looking for you, Leigh. He let that settle on her a few moments before he continued. I never found my brother; I can only assume he is dead. He sighed, and pushed past the subject, not wanting to talk much about it. It would take him to a dark place, and he didn't want to be there right now. I found myself longing to see you again, and I do not want to be alone anymore. He wasn't sure what that would mean for them; he assumed she was in a pack, given the other scents mixed with her own. The other scents stoked the flames of his fierce possessive heart, making him want to smother all the other scents from her pelt and leave only his own. He quickly put his thoughts back on the present as he ignored the urge to touch his nose to her beautiful face. He didn't want to push things yet. 

How are you? he asked next, eager to hear what she had been up to.
Messages In This Thread
All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 16, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 17, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 21, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 22, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 24, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 28, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 03, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - March 07, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 21, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - March 24, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 24, 2021, 08:55 PM